Louis Scheeder is an Arts Professor at New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts where he is the founder and Director of The Classical Studio, an advanced training program in the Department of Drama. He is also Associate Dean of Faculty for Tisch. He served as the Producer of Washington’s Folger Theatre Group, was associated with the Manitoba Theatre Centre, and has worked at the Royal Shakespeare Company. He has directed on, off, and off-off Broadway and at regional theaters in the U.S. and Canada. He is a member of London’s The Factory UK. He received his Ph.D. in Performance Studies from NYU and was awarded the University’s Distinguished Teaching Award in 2014.
Thoughts on Shakespeare
- Advanced Class Begins Shakespeare Monologues
- Royal Shakespeare Company’s Recent Production of “King and Country”
- O.P. Experience At The Classical Studio.
- Production of Hamlet in O.P.
- Acting students use the Shakespeare Audio Pronunciation App
- "All's Well That Ends Well" with Shakespeare Pronunciation